- Level 0 Open
- Level 1 Absolute Beginner
- Level 2 Advanced Beginner
- Level 3 Low Intermediate
- Level 4 Intermediate
- Level 5/6 Intermediate/Advanced
- Technique Drill
- Persian SnapA tutorial on the Middle-Eastern 2-handed snap or “Persian” snap, followed by tips on how to incorporate the snap into belly dance presented in cultural context.
- Arm Pathways PracticeUse this follow-along nonstop flow to build or maintain clean precise placement for arms. We reinforce muscle memory with repetition through seven basic paths, sequence basic paths into longer compound paths, then finish with...
- Arms and Wrists Embellishments PracticeBuild stamina and maintain clean technique with this nonstop flow-format practice. Class includes: wrist articulations and circles, both on their own and layered over basic arm paths; elbow circles; single and coordinated arm undulations.|...
- Browse by CategoryTo browse all titles, click here.
- Lush Travel SequencesPractice clean details that make entrance and travel sequences look polished, professional, and fully put together. Building on a simple footwork sequence–step-hold, step, step–we create interest by layering multiple variations on our steps and...
- All the Swinging TiltsThis follow-along nonstop technique flow drills the family of moves that build on tilts at the plane of the hip joints (that is, swinging U-shaped movements, as opposed to the up-and over tilts at...
- “Lessa Faker” Slow Intermediate Series
- Packed with Details: “Lessa Faker” Choreography Excerpt 1In “Packed with Details,” we learn a 64-count combo designed for music excerpted from the Egyptian Classic “Lessa Faker,” but which can also be repurposed for improvisation or other choreography. The program begins with...
- Seam-Free Construction: “Lessa Faker” Choreography Excerpt 2Working at a “slow intermediate” level, learn and practice a detailed 32-count combo, then put those steps in context with a passage of music excerpted from the Egyptian classic “Lessa Faker.” With “seam-free construction,”...
- Liquid Center: “Lessa Faker” Choreography Excerpt 3Learn and practice vocabulary and transitions in a detailed sequence set to music excerpted from the Egyptian classic “Lessa Faker.” Classwork in this program emphasizes fluid vocabulary in the torso, and contrasts with the...