- Level 0 Open
- Level 1 Absolute Beginner
- Level 2 Advanced Beginner
- Level 3 Low Intermediate
- Level 4 Intermediate
- Level 5/6 Intermediate/Advanced
- Technique Drill
- Elastic Fantastic: “To Morocco With the Stars,” Combo 1We prepare with a short warmup and technique flow, then learn and practice a detailed 32-count combo. Our vocabulary today includes undulations and circles, and our sequence emphasizes elastic phrasing, drawing out the timing...
- Textured Flow: “To Morocco With the Stars,” Combo 2In this quickie 35-minute class for intermediates, we dance through a 32-count combo with pivots, full-body undulations, and fast double drops, Our music is “To Morocco With the Stars” from the album My House...
- Glide-Anchor-Pull: “To Morocco With the Stars,” Combo 3After a short warmup and technique flow, learn and practice a little over a minute of easy-paced choreography with three distinct sections: gliding travel steps and turns; an earthy shimmy; and slow sinuous vertical-plane...
- Persian SnapA tutorial on the Middle-Eastern 2-handed snap or “Persian” snap, followed by tips on how to incorporate the snap into belly dance presented in cultural context.
- Arm Pathways PracticeUse this follow-along nonstop flow to build or maintain clean precise placement for arms. We reinforce muscle memory with repetition through seven basic paths, sequence basic paths into longer compound paths, then finish with...
- Arms and Wrists Embellishments PracticeBuild stamina and maintain clean technique with this nonstop flow-format practice. Class includes: wrist articulations and circles, both on their own and layered over basic arm paths; elbow circles; single and coordinated arm undulations.|...
- Browse by CategoryTo browse all titles, click here.
- Lush Travel SequencesPractice clean details that make entrance and travel sequences look polished, professional, and fully put together. Building on a simple footwork sequence–step-hold, step, step–we create interest by layering multiple variations on our steps and...
- All the Swinging TiltsThis follow-along nonstop technique flow drills the family of moves that build on tilts at the plane of the hip joints (that is, swinging U-shaped movements, as opposed to the up-and over tilts at...
- “Lessa Faker” Slow Intermediate Series